Sunday, November 28, 2010

Woofie's Christmas

Woofie's Christmas - This cheerful fellow is Michelle Perkett's Woofie under the tree. Doesn't he look like he is ready for some Christmas magic?
Woofie and the tree are colored with Copic's and I used my new Spica pens to get the sparkly color on the gifts. DP is My Mind's Eye Christmas pad. I love the colors in it. It also has some glitter on the paper. The border punch is EK success Fleur. Ribbon was from Michael's. The glittery brads are recollections. I distressed the image with Tim Holtz distress ink "Peeled Paint." Peeled Paint is the color that I use most. I like the olivey tones in it.

http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/ Red Glitter - On the brads

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mari, what a great card! Love the colours!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see more of your creativity at our next challenge!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Mari! I used the same image and sketch this week. lol Love how it is colored. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas Tree and thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete