Monday, December 9, 2013

Wonder


Wonder -  I think this card is my favorite of the season. I love the colors and the simple design. 


It is difficult to do a fancy folds card using a sketch, but I think this one worked out beautifully.  This is the sketch for this fortnights challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles. This sweet little penguin family is one of hers. While Delicious Doodles is best know for horror images, she also has several sweet ones and her scenery images are stunning. You can check back here tomorrow to see another one of scenery images. She is also sponsoring Creative Card Crew and that challenge goes live Tuesday. I will be using her On a Winter's Day image for that.

MY DP is Recollections Blue Christmas. My sugar paper in the corners are cut with a SB.


My snowflake punch is MS. The sentiment is Hot Off the Press, punched with SU.


I finished off the card with 3 pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous I totally love that image also the wonderful papers, colours and card fold, excellent creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete