Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Goddess

Winter Goddess - I have another holiday card today. This is Winter Goddess by Michelle Perkett. She is so quick to color up, which is a real plus during the busy Christmas season.
I colored her with Copics and added stickles to the stars and I used my snow writer for the snowflakes. I put some diamond glaze on her eyes, to make them shine. It feels really cool with all the different textures.

The DP is some that I have had in my stash for awhile. I tied some floral picks with a ribbon and heat embossed the sentiment which is hard to read, but it says "Happy Holidays."

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

    B x

    Have you entered my candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring, colors and flower detail. embossing and the metallic accents and details!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Merry Christmas!! I hope you and your family experience the peace and joy of God's Christmas gift throughout the coming year!

    ReplyDelete