Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Goddess

Winter Goddess - I have another holiday card today. This is Winter Goddess by Michelle Perkett. She is so quick to color up, which is a real plus during the busy Christmas season.
I colored her with Copics and added stickles to the stars and I used my snow writer for the snowflakes. I put some diamond glaze on her eyes, to make them shine. It feels really cool with all the different textures.

The DP is some that I have had in my stash for awhile. I tied some floral picks with a ribbon and heat embossed the sentiment which is hard to read, but it says "Happy Holidays."

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful coloring, colors and flower detail. embossing and the metallic accents and details!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Merry Christmas!! I hope you and your family experience the peace and joy of God's Christmas gift throughout the coming year!

    ReplyDelete