Friday, February 11, 2011

Warm Hearts

Warm Hearts - The theme for this weeks challenge at Sew Many Challenges is Valentine. My image is called PJ Welcome Home. You can get this image and others by Sew Many Cards here. I am sure the fact that my son and his lovely wife will soon be moving to Alaska was some of the pull for to use this digi stamp today. I wonder if this is what their home will look like. Maybe if I tell them that, they won't go. LOL

PJ and Pinky look so happy in their little love nest. I colored them with Copics They unusual color for their cheeks was based on the below photo of Emperor penguins.
The DP is DCWV the Winter Wonder stack. I love this paper. As anyone who follows me probably knows, as I have used it a lot.



The hearts were cut with my Cricut and I hand wrote the sentiment. I used a pearl spray from the Wedding aisle at Hobby Lobby. The roses were also from the wedding aisle, but at Michael's. They were white and are officially the first thing that I used my new airbrush system. It was fun and very easy to do. The charm is a left over from my daughter's wedding invitations.

i hope you liked my cold weather valentine and will take a peek at the Sew Many Challenges site and see the valentines of the rest of the team. Also you still have time to snag the Friday Freebie, but hurry as it is available today only.

http://www.abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ #2 sketch
http://www.creativecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ love is in the air - hearts and flowers
http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/ #58 hearts and more hearts

7 comments:

  1. Mari, Mari, Mari what a great job you did with these guys. Too cute! Your coloring is impeccable! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card you have made, the image is so cute. Your colouring is great.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Super cute. I love your take on the ABC Christmas Challenge CAS and Sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love those penguins.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us atCreative Craft Challenge this week & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty, I hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete