Friday, September 7, 2012

Venom

 
Venom - Can you believe we are up to P at Alphabet Challenge Blog? Can you guess by my "card" what the P is for? P is for pocket, did you guess it?
 
My DP is a combination of papers. The 2 back papers are Cloud 9, Harvest Holiday. The DP on the pocket is Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus.
 
I roughed up the papers with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.


I finally found some cheese cloth and I like the webby feel to it for a Halloween project. I added a pair of spider earrings as a gift for my daughter.


The pocket is stamped with Spider Venom in memento ink. The raven and cage is heat embossed with black embossing powder. Both stamps are Pink Paislee's Phantom 24.


                                              

I finished off the card with a Hersheys bar in the pocket.

Card Postitioning Systems #281 Sketch
The Pink Elephant Challenge #164 Use Patterned Paper
Paper Take Weekly #78 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge No digi's allowed

2 comments:

  1. so fun and festive:) thanks for playing along at The Pink Elepha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a COOL project! Love how you incorporated th earrings into the design, and that mesh as webbing provides great texture. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Put a STAMP On It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete