Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pink Rose


Pink Rose - We have a recipe challenge for you at One Stop Craft Challenge. 1 image, 2 or more embellishments and 3 or more papers. It is a pretty easy one and our sponsor is Crafts and Me and they have such gorgeous stuff. I really love their Hannah Lynn images.


This image is one of Hannah Lynn's. It is called Forever Rose and you can get it here. I colored her with Copics. It was so much fun to color her hair.  I thought it would be fun to color her hair with pink high lights and it was! If you like to color hair, then these are the images for you!

I didn't want to cover up that gorgeous hair, so I added Stickles only to the flower in the snow globe.


My papers are MME Madison Avenue.  I love this pad. I paired it with cream ribbon and a pink lace. You will have to look carefully, but I also used pink lace with it. The cream, double bow was tied using my Bow Easy. The pink lace is under the image on the rounded paper.

For the image frame, I used a SU punch.


This banner was in a sheet of the paper and I fussy cut it.  I added a couple of gemstones to the paper. All papers were inked with Gathered Twigs distress ink.


CLP Challenge #56 Sketch
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog #4 Layer it up
Craft Your Passion Challenges #154 ribbons or lace
Anything Challenge #88 Double - I have 2 double bows
Fab N Funky Challenges #163 Pink, Green and Brown - I used pink and brown

7 comments:

  1. Wowsa... that is a fabulous job on her hair. I can't stop looking at it... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the way you've coloured the hair on this image! It's beautiful. Fab card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image which you've coloured beautifully. Lovely design and details. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of the pink highlights!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, perfect take on Chelsea Sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CLP Challenge this month :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just fab - love the colour of her hair - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mari, your card is so beautiful and such a wonderful take on the CLP Sketch. Thanks so much for joining us.

    with Love.

    ReplyDelete