Friday, May 31, 2013

P is for Pink, Pearls, stick Pin and flower Pot


P is for Pink, Pearls, stick Pin, and flower Pot - It is time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week we are challenging every one to use 3 of something that starts with the same letter.

I choose P. I have P for Pink, Pearls, stick Pin and flower Pot. 

My DP is The Paper Studio. My punch is MS.


My image is Crafts 4 Eternity. It is a really sweet image. I colored it with Copics and added a pearls to the flower center and Stickles on the butterfly.


I used my Bow Easy to tie the bow and then added a stick pin to it.

Songbird Challenges #21 Creatures Great and Small

Celebrate the Occasion #114 Butterfly
Digi Haven Butterflies


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. Love the image and your colour choices.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    Also just watched your grandson's video and he did so well in the interview. Must have been so terrifying for you all and I'm glad you're safe. I have other friends in the area too so my thoughts have been with everyone affected.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Mari :) Pretty card gorgeous colouring & love the pin! Have a good weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card & cute image.... love the papers & colours & I do love that pin too :) hehehehe

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash…. Good luck

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute! Just love that sweet image! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a adoring card,good luck in our challenge over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. Love that image. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, I love the cute image and the pin is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete