Friday, June 28, 2013

Lily's


Lily's - For my DT card for Crafts 4 Eternity, I mad this card. I must say that this is one of my favorites that I have made recently.

My DP, center border, and sentiment die all came from Kaiser Craft's Chapter One paper pad. 


I matted the die cut with a SB. I added 3 small, black gemstones to the top of the sentiment.


My stick pin is one from a stick pin swap that I participated in at CDAC. It also is the challenge requirement of using metal.

The bow was tied using my Bow Easy and the lily's are made with Sizzix, new Susan's Garden die sets. I really, really like it, but it is very small and challenging to work with. This one is the mini lily.

Tuesday Morning Sketches #202 sketch
Emerald Faeries #44 Dies/punches
Challenges 4 Everybody #22 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges #168
Inky Chicks #7 Anything Goes
C Inspirations #220 Ribbon
Simon Says Stamps Challenge Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges #138 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mari - this card is stunning - love the colours and that pin is just beautiful - thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Gorgeous embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embellishments are simply stunning! I love that paper collection :) The lilies may be small and fiddly to work with, but you've done beautifully & they look amazing here! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, this is so pretty...i love your interpretation of our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Mari! Have a good week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and elegant.Love the paper you've chosen and you've coordinated the embellishments perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete