Friday, December 20, 2013

Red/Black Page


Red/Black Page - It is time for another Crafts 4 Eternity challenge. This week is everyone's favorite challenge.....Anything Goes!

For my project, I made a scrap book page. I have a group of ladies that I get together with each Wednesday to craft with. We always make cards and little gifts for each other. My gift to them was this scrap book page, that we can all use to put our group photo in.

One of the ladies really likes red and black together, so this page is for you, Kay!

I started with black card stock and then used a MS punch around the page set on glittery hound tooth paper. 

My next layer was red card stock cut with my Cricut, using the Gypsy Wandering cartridge. My next layer was a giant snowflake paper. 

For the photo mat, I used the glitter hounds tooth and more red and black card stock.


My embellishment is a feather and a tulle/pearl wire. I then used black card stock, silver foil and white glitter paper to make the snowflake with a SB.


I popped up the layers of the snowflake, with pop dots.


I used a flower strip of bling and a MB snowflake die.

Simon Says Stamp Bling - I know that all of the glitter is hard to see, especially on the hounds tooth paper, but it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment