Friday, September 26, 2014

Camera


Camera - Just a simple card for my DT card for Crafts 4 Eternity. Our challenge this week is to use a camera/film element in a project.

The camera is a die cut from my Creative Memories days. I traced the outlined area with a stardust pen and while you can't tell it from the photo, The center is a separate piece is pop dotted so that it is raised.

My DP is Doodlebug Designs, Day to Day. I love the cute little cameras in the paper. I used a die for the little banners and finished off the card with some gemstone swirls.


Tuesday Morning Sketches - #267 Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love the blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the camera die cut and your fun DP!!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete