Friday, October 3, 2014

Creepy


Creepy - Our new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Halloween. Such a fun challenge and I am looking forward to seeing what you join us with.

My card base used all of my orange distress inks and a little Black Soot as well. It was really fun to work the ink into the paper. Something that I love doing, but usually just short cut and use designer paper.

My SU sentiment is heat embossed with pumpkin embossing powder. The punch is a MS. and the bottom border DP is from my scrap drawer.

Come and join us. I am waiting to see what you create!

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #125 orange and black
Corrosive Challenges by Janet #210 Halloween
Crafty Boots Challenge Halloween
Shopping our Stash Halloween
Paper Take Weekly Black and White + 1 (orange)
Clear It Out Challenge Halloween and Orange and Black
C Inspirations #286 Halloween
Deconstructing Jen #174 Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment