Tuesday, July 21, 2015

By the Sea


By the Sea - Time for a new challenge at Creative Card Crew. This fortnight we are challenging you to use flags and banners.

I just love seeing them, but rarely use them. I hope if this is you, that you will pull them out and play along. Come have fun with us.


Image is New Suit by our sponsor, A Day For Daisies. I colored her with Copics and left my Stickles off! Can you believe it? hahaha 

The image was cute with a SU die, edged with a Copic and had gemstones added to it.


The designer paper is Echo's Park, Walking on Sunshine. I added some coarse glitter to the waves that were in the paper design. 


My banner is the stamps of Life stamps.

Thus sun was also part of the paper, that I die cut, raised and added some fine glitter to.

Come and play alone with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment