Saturday, June 26, 2010

Black Swirl




Black Swirl-This mermaid is the first Greeting Farm Stamp that I bought and still remains as my Favorite. I distressed this card and this is a first for me. Usually after I distress, I cut it all off as it looks messy to me. I am so trying to be open to new techniques.
The mermais is colored with Copic. The paper is Miss Elizabeth. Flowers are Prima. and I used Viva Decor in Black Pearl pen for the Pearl drops. and she got an overall spray of Diamond Glimmer Mist.

9 comments:

  1. That is a cute stamp, I can certainly see why you like it! I love your color combo too, it's quite Mediterranean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this card - that image is gorgeous and I love the way you've put pearls in her hair! Love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Mari! I love the colours and your mermaid is adorable! Well done on your pearls and the bling you have added! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty image...love the colours of your card...the bling is fab!! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card! Good luck with PTW...thanks for joining us xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY PRETTY. The coloring is just perfect and as well all the pretty paper. THE BLING IS AWSOME.Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colour combo, I love mermaid anya, I definately have to get me one of those :oD Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just adorable! Love how you have done her hair! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

    ReplyDelete