Tuesday, June 1, 2010

raining buttons





Raining Buttons - I am trying out for a DT and the challenge was to use black, white and gray only. I wanted to show them that I can do more than cards; so I have posted some album pages as well. The photos are from my daughter, Jennifer's wedding. Wasn't she a beautiful bride?
The card uses a Greeting Farm stamp, what was colored with Copics. The buttons and ribbon flower are from Michael's. The paper is from a black and white pad that I have had for ages. The gemstones were in a surprise package that I recieved from Susana's Custom art and card design. Love her stuff.
For the wedding pages I used some vellum quotes that I bought several years ago. The black scrolly squares and white scrolly triangles are cut with a Cuttlebug die. The banner/horns were cut with my Cricut. This was one of the icons for Sleeping Beauty, Page 52, in the Disney Happily Ever After cartridge.
The challenge blog that I am trying out for is http://www.hiddentreasureschallenge.blogspot.com/ Check them out and put in a good word for me.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely stuff - I particularly liked your card with all the black & white tones good luck with the DT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete