Friday, November 26, 2010

Out On The Town

Out on the Town - Grumpy Gretchen by Digi's With Attitude! has stepped out on the town with her poodle! I would like to look like that when I walk a dog!
I colored Gretchen with Copic's. The sentiment is from a rub-on pack by Joanne's Essentials. I doodled around the edges with a black Sakura pen. The DP I picked up at Hobby Lobby and the ribbon was a scrap that I bummed from a friend. Thank you LuCindy!

The gemstones were hand placed. The challenge at Digi's With Attitude! is pink, black and silver, a nice change from all the Christmas. Not that I don't love all the Christmas, because I do, it is just nice to work with a different theme/colors for a change.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job with this challenge! Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this challenge. Did you do the gemstones with the I rock? I just got one and love it!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, your card is beautiful, love the papers, ribbon and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mari, so elegant ! I knew someone would have a pink poodle....hope its a girl!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink & black color combo really works on this card. Love the crystals. Thanks for sharing with PCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black is a fa colour combo and that backing paper is to die for!! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to look like her PERIOD!! haha

    Love the coloring and how perfect the card ended up looking. All your projects are such a treat to gawk at! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete