Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Singing In The Snow

Singing in the Snow - This cheery family is part of Michelle Perkett's new Snow Family series. The do some really fun things. You can check them out here.
I colored them with Copic's and used some of my new Spica pens to bling it up. I went over the "family" with a glitter marker. I used my snow writer to get the dimensional snow.


I used a CB folder and some snowflake eyelets. I used a piece of ribbon with a snowman charm. I also used some pearl sprays from the wedding aisle. Yes, I love to shop the wedding aisle for flowers and pearls.
The challenge at Michelle Perkett's Studio is "Happy Holidays" She even has a freebie that you can use for it on her groups. Go join them and snag your Freebie.
http://www.colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ #58 robin egg blue, sea foam green and cream

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous holiday card! I just love your snowman and the charm. The blue is so pretty. Thanks for joining ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mari! This is such a lovely card! I love all the blue and the pearl spray makes it so Christmasy! Love the little charm and the pretty blue ribbon!:) Thank you for inspiring us with your amazing creativity this week, Mari!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, your card is so cute. i love the little snowman charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mari, , this is just scrumptious!!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see more of your creativity at our next challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card mari :-) I love this snow family ,,, very cute and all the sparkle and embellies are fab ,, i love the charm :-) perfect !

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercraft Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mari,

    Your snowman family is adorable! I love that snowman charm and the pretty pearls.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Gorgeous details! Such pretty work! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! We hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Christmas card! I love those pearl embellishments and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this challenge.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, Love Michelle's images and her snowmen are so cute.
    We are happy to have you play with us at Cards for men. Good luck on the challenge. Hope to see you again. Happy Crafting. Hugs, Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image love the snowman tag!
    thanks for joining Colour Create Hugs DI xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous car. I love the image and the way you've used the colours.
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete