Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanks with Love

Thanks with Love - This weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett's Studio is a sketch. I used Michelles Love Fairy and colored her with Copic's. I used my Spica pens on the leaves in her dress. It was a fun image to color and the sketch is super easy. I hope you will join us at Michelle Perkett's studio in this challenge.



The DP is a scrap. The ribbon was from a roll that I picked up in the bridial department. (The wedding department is one of my favorite places to get embelishments.) The pearl spray was also in the wedding department. The ribbon is MS.
www.colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com #62 pink, blue, grey and white (I did not use blue)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mari! What a lovely creation with the Love Fairy! OMG, she is stunning! I love her all in pink and just love the white flowers and pearls, so pretty! Thank you for your lovely creativity and inspiration this week, Mari!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete