Friday, June 1, 2012

Ice Cream


I is for Ice Cream - Hi everyone! It is time for another challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog. This fortnight we are challenging you to make ice cream.

Don't worry, we won't make you eat it; if you are on a diet or it isn't your favorite flavor. If you are like me you will be making your favorites. I wish I was one of those bears, so that I could eat this banana split.

Ice cream is one of the best things in the world and I love almost every flavor.

For my card, I used my Cricut along with the Wild Card cartridge. This is my favorite cut from the Wild Card cartridge. I had to use Plantin Schoolbook for the inner circle, as unfortunetly they did not but a matching circle with it 

My DP is TH Vintage Shabby. I inked everything with TH distress inks.
 My image is Stamp Fairy's Lenny - Ice Cream. Isn't it an adorable image? I colored my cold delight with Copics.

My sentiment is from Hot Off the Press. Do you see my tuille, peeking out from under the lace? I love the hint of sparkle in the tuille. My leave is SP and the flowers are clipped from stems.


The butterfly is a punch that I have had in my punch drawer forever. I added a few gemstones to add some sparkle. You can also see a little more of the lace and tuille.


To finish off my card, I added some pink pearls.

Now that you seen my card, come and join in our challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ #141 Fear to Try - The nobby technique on the darker bear
Ribbon Girls #19 vintage pink and cream
Shopping Our Stash #53 flowers
Top Tip Tuesday #77 Dig out the Old - I have had everything except the image for a very long time.
Crafty Creations Challenges #171 pastels, pearls and lace
Craft Us Crazy #26 Favorite Stamp Company

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and scrummy looking ice cream lol

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so cute and yummy too! Love the round shape - super card!! Thanks for playing at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Sketchy challenge!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO very pretty! Love all the details and that image is just adorable. Yummy looking colors too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, I love the shape and of course I love the Stampfairy image cos I'm on the Stampfairy DT. Your card is great.

    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Top Tip Tuesday Challenge DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO cute - love this wee image! Super card - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! Love your coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete