Monday, June 25, 2012

Lavender Flowers

Lavender Flowers - Time for another challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. Whoopsie Daisy is our sponsor this time.

My papers are Prima Nursery Tales. You can't see it in the photo, but the paper is flocked. I love the soft lavender with the deeper purple flocking. It looks almost brown.

Is is a shoot of the sketch. Jenn does such a good job making the sketches for us.

Here is my image. Isn't she a doll. I love that she is not facing us. I colored her with Copic's and added Stickles to her sleeve, the center of the flowers and the ruffle on her socks.

My corner is diecut from a SB with brown cardstock and the Prima paper then layered with pop dots. I like the dimention that it gives it. The roses were from the wedding section. And the leave is another SB.

A very simple card, but I really like it.

Corrosive Challenges by Janet #152 Summer Girls
Ribbon Girls #20 Purple
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges Monochromatic

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the colours and such a gorgeous image..very pretty card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the lavendars too as well as the sparkle. Perfectly lovely.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - lovely cThank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x olours - really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, your coloring looks great and I love the flowers you've added. So glad you joined the challenge at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card for SALS is so lovely. I used purple too on this little girl. She was fun to work with! ~ Sandy, SALS Design Team

    ReplyDelete