Friday, December 21, 2012

Pretty in Pink


Pretty in Pink - It was time for me to put away my Christmas papers and images and work with colors other than red and green. Not that I don't enjoy all the beauty of the Christmas season, because I do, I am just ready to expand my color range. My color range needs extending, I am just hoping not to expand my waist during this time of feasting. LOL
 
 
My image is by Crafty Sentiments and is colored with Copics. I added Stickles to several elements. Can you find them?
 
 I then cut the image with a SB using the off the die method, then I added a ruffled ribbon around it. I bow to the bottom with a stick pin finished off the card.
 


My DP is Afternoon Muse by Glitz.
 
The challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and it is everyone's favorite challenge this week.
 
ANYTHING GOES
 

No comments:

Post a Comment