Friday, January 18, 2013

Bicycle Build for 2


Bicycle Build for 2 - It is time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This time we want to see all of your punches. I love to use punches, so it was an easy and fun one for me.

This is also my DT card for Alphabet Challenge Blog. This fortnight, we are challenging you to us Y- for yummy. I thought carrots would make a nice yummy snack for these sweet little bunnies.

I love the colors on this card. My papers are DCWV Pocket Full of Posies. It is one of the first glitter papers that I bought. This particular sheet does not have glitter on it, but most of the rest of the papers in the pad do have glitter.


My image is Crafty Sentiments, Bunny 5. Aren't they adorable? I colored them with Copics and added some Stickles to the girl bunny's bow, collar and ruffle.


I use a SU punch on the border. I punched it out twice with white and then blue and layered them.

The carrot, I hand drew, then shaped it and added some greenery from a MS punch.


My bow was tied with my Bow Easy.

All of the blue pearls were made using my pearl pen. I used 2 more punches on my sentiment (SU.)
Sketchy Colors #146 Sketch
All Sorts Challenge #189 Dies and Punches
Color-me-classroom #59 Soft Pastels
Digital Tuesday Challenge #193 Flower Power - on papers
Top Tip Tuesday #93 Fur/Feathers
Tip - Cut with the punch on different colors and layer to add some pop with your punches
Inky Chicks #1 anything goes
Crafts and Me Challenges #116 Something new - Image and punch are new
Fab N Funky Challenges #154 Something moving - the bike

7 comments:

  1. Your Easter card is just adorable! Love the layout, image and that awesome carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Mari. I love the colours you have used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image Mari and just love your carrot. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and love your coloring. Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the carrot :)

    Than you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors :)

    Hugs, Tine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right this is just adorable - the image, that cute carrot and the gorgeous ribbon - I just love it all!! thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fab. Love the design with the orange carrot and bow too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete