Friday, January 25, 2013

Tickled Pink


Tickled Pink - Today's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Tic Tac Toe. What a fun challenge! My card actually mets the requirements for 1 row and 1 column. The top row arcross and the middle column down.


My designer paper is from one of my favorite paper pads, Glitz Pack, Afternoon Muse. I only a few sheets left, but I continue to enjoy using it. 

 The muted pink paper is some that I made last year for a Valentine SU party that I attended last year. We used shaving cream and reinkers to make it. It was so much fun to play with.


My image is Princess Nella by Crafts 4 Eternity. She was so fun to color with my Copics. I use the WG. I really like to use them for gray animals. I added some Stickles to her slip.


I added some pom pom trim to the bottom of the card.


My leave is a SU die that I inked with Blue China distress inks then shaped with a pinching motion. The flowers are a Prima, set with a rose and a couple of others roses with the Prima. The Prima was colored with my Copics. The rose buds are Melissa Frances that I colored the tips of with Worn Lipstick distress ink. The bow was tied with my Bow Easy.


The sentiment and punch are both SU.

Thanks for stopping by.

The Pink Elephant Challenge #183 Photo Inspired
Digital Tuesday Challenge #194 Favorite color combo - Pink is my favorite color and when added with the blue, I really like it.
Paper Take Weekly #81 All tied up - bow
Top Tip Tuesday #94 Luscious Layers - My tip is to buy white flowers and use your markers or inks to color. Often adding color only to the tips add just the right amount of color.
Inky Chicks #2 Bingo-Boy, if I didn't know better, I would have sworn that Inky Chicks and Crafts 4 Eternity got together for this one. I have the  same 2 "Bingo"/"tic tac toe" Top row Ribbon, Sentiment, flower and Middle column Sentiment, image, bow

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mari :-) such a cute image and your colouring is FAB ! all the details are so very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mari. I love all the elements you have used to make your card. Thanks for joining us @ Digital Tuesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - amazing colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at OBAG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip about the flowers and such a beautiful card.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx


    ReplyDelete