Monday, November 3, 2014

Gobble


Gobble - For my dt card for Seems a Little Sketchy, I made a tri-shutter card. It has been a long time since I have made on and it was a lot of fun to do some "paper engineering."


Here is our sketch for this fortnight.



Above is the card closed and here it is open. 


My image is Tom Turkey by Robyn's Fetish. I colored him with Copics. Do you like the little scene I made for him?

I surrounded him with some feathers


My designer paper is Teresa Collins Vintage Finds. I inked the edges with Pumice Stone distress ink. The little scrolly things are HC.

I used my pearl pen to make the black pearls.

My sentiment is Studio G.

Simon Says Stamp Blog Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Mari, what a creative card! Love that fold you used...JUST AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tri shutter card, especially love the feathers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari! I love your card! What a fun fold with pretty papers and the feathers add a great touch!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete