Friday, November 28, 2014

Reflections


Reflections - I am away and having a wonderful time in Orlando, Florida with my grandchildren at Universal Studios. The days have been action packed,  I am exhausted, but wouldn't change a thing!

Through the magic of working ahead and the scheduling my post, all I have to do is tell you about my card.

At Crafts 4 Eternity, our challenge is to have 3 buttons, 3 brads, and 3 gemstones. I was really stumped on this one, then it hit me. 9 of something!



My stamps are PTI for my sentiment.


I used some mirror paper and the only problem with it, is that I could not get a photo of it without having my reflection in it. Do you see my camera? 


I used a SB to make 9 snowflakes and used 3 square  brads, 3 buttons and 3 gemstones in the center of each snowflake.

4 Crafty Chicks #222 die cuts
Southern Girls Challenge #100 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #120 December Sentiment
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #256 Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #85 Anything Goes
Christmas Blog Challenge dies and punches
Fussy and Fancy Challenge #128 Happy Holidays

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty and I love the reflection effect.

    Thank you for playing with The Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mari. The silver gives a touch of elegance to the card. Yes, I can see a reflection of your hands and the camera...LOL. I have the same problem when trying to photo a card with acetate.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete