Friday, December 19, 2014

Mice


Mice - Today's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Chocolate! How exciting is that!


I had a lot of help making these. My 5, 4 and 1 year old grandsons were the mice makers.


The ingredients are: Maraschino cherries with stems (for the tails,) Sliced Almonds (for the ears,) and Chocolate kisses (for the faces,) Then melted chocolate for the "glue."


We made a big mess, but the boys loved doing it. I started out doing this with the 2 older boys and the baby keep coming up to me and saying me. I thought he wanted some of the chocolate kisses, so I keep giving them to him, but he was not eating them. Then I tried giving him a cherry, but that still did not make him happy. 

Then it hit me, He wanted to make them too! He was so adorable dipping the cherries in the chocolate.


Here is the nicer looking ones that we made.


While they are not so pretty, they boys had a wonderful time and they are very tasty too!


1 comment:

  1. How cute are those...I don't think I could eat them - LOL; but they sure are cute!!

    ReplyDelete