Monday, December 15, 2014

Winter Beauty


Winter Beauty - This is our last challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. Sop, sop. I was one of the first designers so I really wanted to keep it going. 

Enough pouting, on to my card.



Here is our final sketch.


My papers are The Paper Studio's Old World Winter, cut with a SB Grand.


My image is Winter Beauty by Stamping Dragon Designs. I loved coloring this image with my Copics. I added some Stickles to the berries and some Prills for the flower centers.

The little pine branches are PTI stamped with Pine Bough distress ink and then I used 3 tiny red pearls for the berries.


Crafty Boots Challenges Christmas
HJC Challenge anything goes
Pinspirational Challenges #130 Photo Inspired
The Paper Shelter #185 Celebration
Crafty Creations Challenges #278 Dies
Fab N Funky Challenges #241 Christmas
Creative Knockouts #67 Tis the Season
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #259 Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the papers you've used & the image is just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those die cuts and the paper. Beautiful coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Mari! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous! I'm sad too that this is the last challenge for SALS. :( I want to thank you for keeping it going as long as you did and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card shape and the lacy edge, great papers and fab image. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, great papers and shape. Thank you for joining us for the celebrations at The Paper Shelter, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love the image and you've colored it so pretty. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Shelter blog hop! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, love the Lacey edges and pretty image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete