Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blue Snow Goddess

Blue Snow Goddess - Welcome to the Michelle Perkett Getting Ready for the Holidays Blog Hop. If you came here from Rene's blog than you are on the right track. If you arrived here some other right you can start at the beginning at www.michelleperkett.blogspot.com or if you lost your way along the trail, you can go to the challenge blog www.michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com to see the complete hop list.

The holiday that I am getting ready for is Christmas/winter. I have used Michelle's Snow Goddess image. She is one of my favorites (I seem to say that alot when it comes to Michelle's images.)

I get to give this image to one lucky person who leaves a comment on this post!!!!

My DP is the beautiful DCWV Winter Wonder stack. My center darker blue flower is Recolletions. The paler blue are Wiltons that I folded and stacked. The centers and smaller pale blue is Treasures by Shabby Chic. My bow was tied with my wonderful Bow Easy.


My Snow Goddess image was colored with Copics and I used MS ultra fine glitter on her muff and collar to make the sparkle.


The next and last stop on the hop is the challenge blog at www.michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com. So leave me a comment and head over there!!!!


Cinspirations #122 sketch
Crafty Creations Challenges #129 Christmas in July
ABC Christmas Challenge o=old image
Meljens Designs DT #69 Framed
Totally Gorjuss #91 Christmas in July

29 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful! A real holiday feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Mari! I love your blue snow goddess!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and beautiful coloring....
    Love your flowers and the organza bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Goddess, LOVE how beautifully you coloured her....so vibrant! Great to visit your blog!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blew me away, as usual! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a pretty card. I love all the blues. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh...i like the wintry blues on your cards...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work, Mari! Stunning details and coloring! I love the flowers and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I accidentally checked the box to vote for "funny," as I was reading too quickly and thought it said "fun."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, Mari! This is stunning!! I just LOVE how you colored my Snow Goddess image and your flowers are insanely gorgeous! Thank you so much for your beautiful Blog Hop entry, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mari, this card is just fabulous. Love it! The colours are stunning!
    I agree, Michelle's images are so lovely to work with, one just fall in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh WOW WOW WOW! I think they saved the best for last this is just amazing ever little detail! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mari, this is so stunning! Beautiful coloring, lovely layout and perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this design - I was torn between the Snow Goddess and the Poinsettia Fairy and chose the Fairy. I definitely need the Goddess as well ;-)

    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the blue! I know its hard but she is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Blue Snow Goddess is a beautiful - just lovely in the blue color motif and the pretty flowers. All the elements you used came together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! I love the patterned layers, and all those flowers!
    hugs,
    Pauline MPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful blues! just right for this image

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful - what gorgeous colours.

    Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge this week for our 'O is for Old' Challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous.



    Thank you for joining our “Frame It” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  23. she is a snow goddess in blue.. you have done a fabulous job in colouring her.. and the flowers add that goddess like feel.. thanks for joining in this hop and sharing your lovely creation..

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty. I love the pop of red in the flowers. Thank you for playing along with our FRAME IT Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! Stunning card! :)
    Image is gorgeous and I love your colours and those big beautiful flowers! :)

    Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations Challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card - love the frosty blue!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, your card is wonderful, so lovely Details. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs.
    audrey

    ReplyDelete