Friday, October 18, 2013

Autumn Leaves


Autumn Leaves - Who doesn't wish that they could fly through the air on a leave like these sweet little House Mouse critters?


This is my card for the Crafts 4 Eternity leaves challenge. 

I colored the sweet image with Copics. The image is so large that there really wasn't much room left. LOL

I used some Bakers twine on the edge. My DP that is mostly covered by those sweet mice is K and Company. 

For the sentiment, I pulled out several distress inks and had fun blending them before I ran them through the Cuttle bug using a Tim Holt tattered banner die. The sentiment is Studio G.
crafts4eternity.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Great card.. I love those mice and these little guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari! The image is so sweet! Love those mice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colouring, brilliant card love those House Mouse images.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete