Friday, October 11, 2013

Roses


Roses - Hello, sweet crafting friends. I am off on back to back trips, but I have left you  lots of projects to look at while I am away. This one is the first.

Our challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog is R for Roses. My DP is a scrap that was in my pink scrap drawer. I believe it is Paper Studio. I bought a great big block of their papers when I first started scrap-booking and I still have lots of it. I used up most of the pinks, but I still had this small piece.


My image is Al Night Media, another item that is from my early days of crafting. I stamped with Mememto ink and colored with Copic's. 


I used SB borderabilities - Scalloped Borders Two for the top border and SB Labels Four and Gold Labels Four for the image. I inked with Spun Sugar distress to add a little shading to the bottom of the rose.

6 comments:

  1. your awesome rose-card is such a delightful creation, sweetie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card Mari, lovely image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mari very pretty
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, hun - what a great way to use up the paper scraps, too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty. The pink die cuts are wonderful and suit the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Mari, I love the rose image and the border die.

    ReplyDelete