Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin


Pumpkin - Hi, dear crafting friends. I am back from my 2 trips. I am exhasted, but had a wonderful time in Vegas with my 2 daughters and their families and in Alaska, with my son and his family. I will post photos soon for all to see.

I managed to finish this card for The Sweet Pea Stampers, just before I left. I am not happy with the photos, I just could not get the light like I wanted it.

Our challenge to you this fortnight is Halloween. You don't have to use a Sweet Pea image, but there is an extra prize awarded to a Sweet Pea user. So you would have 2 chances to win with a Sweet Pea image. Now many are also available in digi. I colored


My DP are Pink Paislee, Hocus Pocus. I love the skeleton on this sheet. It was too cute to cut up. I highlighted the skeleton with Cinnamon Stickles.


My image is Ching-Chou Kuik Pick a Pumpkin rubber. Also in Sheet 18, plate 53.

I colored her with Copics and outlined the image and papers with the cinnamon Stickles.


My sentiment is SU. I stamped the image twice, once in purple and once in green, then punched and layered.

Simon Says Stamp Halloween
Crafty Creations Challenges #245 Halloween Characters
Belli Challenge #181 Halloween
Crafting For All Seasons #63 Too cute to spook
Divas by Design Challenge Spooked
4 Crafty Chicks #165 Girls Night Out
Cute Card Thursday #292 Spooktacular

7 comments:

  1. great halloween card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CFAS for our "Too Cute To Spook" challenge. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mari, the image is so pretty and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! I love this image and you have done her up wonderfully!!
    I love Alaska - lived there for 2 years - went back to play tourist and show the kids 2 summers ago now - miss it (well except maybe after a couple months of winter - first month or so not too bad but looonnnggg after that :)

    ReplyDelete