Friday, February 28, 2014

Blue Romance


Blue Romance - It is time for new challenges at 2 of my teams that I design for.

Crafts 4 Eternity's challenge is Texture. Alphabet Challenge blog's challenge is B for buttons and bows. While the button and bow is easy to spot, the texture is a bit more difficult to spot.


I did not use any designer paper for this card. I used scraps of white, ran it through the Cuttlebug with a QuicCuts folder, then used Rangers, Stormy Sky distress ink and ran the pad over the design a few times. I love the way it can out. This added some texture to the card.


My image is SU Rue Des Fleurs stamp. I added a little Copic B95, 93, and 91 to the corset. I added blue flower soft to the flowers. The image was cut with a SU die cut.


I tied the bow with my Bow Easy and added a button.


Here you can see all the texture!


Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #220 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #46 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #56 only old stash

4 comments:

  1. i love the noble and romantic look of your card, sweetie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so elegant and feminine, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture and dimension you achieved on this card. It's beautiful. :) Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Sister Act.
    -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari: Your blue embossed card is beautiful!! Glad you joined our "Use Your Stash Challenge #56". Hope you enter in all our Simply Create Too upcoming challenges also.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete