Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Got Flu?


Got Flu? - KISS (Keep It Simple and Sweet) is not my normal style, but I loved making this one. 

It is my DT card for Creative Card Crew. We had a lot of redraws, so please check there if you have entered Creative Card Crew in the last 2 months.


My image is Roosting by QKR Stampede. Isn't it a fabulous image? 

I colored it with Copics. I marbleized with Copic's for the background. I am taking a new Copic class that is all about backgrounds. I have been coloring for a while now and decided that it was time to step up my game and start doing something with the backgrounds. Marie Gambler is the instructor and her backgrounds are fabulous!

Inky Chicks #22 Cute Animal
Craft Your Passion Challenges #200 Any Past Challenge - #158 Adorable Animals

1 comment:

  1. This is just so much fun!What a great image and way to use it.The cleanness of the card has allowed you to show your colouring skills to the max.Love it.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete