Friday, February 14, 2014

Winter Night


Winter Night - We have a new challenge up at Crafts 4 Eternity. Our challenge this week is a sketch challenge. 


I think it is a lovely sketch. I almost did a scrapbook page with it. I think it would be a great layout for a page.

My DP's are K and Company's Julianne. This pad has such pretty blues in it.


My image is Delicious Doodles, Lycaonia. I had watched a tutorial on coloring a night scene with Sandy Allnock and this is my take on it. I love the way it came out. I though it was pretty good for a first attempt.

I finished off the card with 3 blue pearls.

Color-Me-Classroom #87 Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz #4 Movie Inspired - Dancing with Wolves
Sister Act Card Challenge #44 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely creation, thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with amazing colouring. Thank you for paling with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Mari and I love the image and great design.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our inspired by movie challenge.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mari, the colouring is fabulous & love the image! Have a great week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another stunning card! One of my favorite! :D
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another stunning card! One of y favorites! :D
    Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete