Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Autumn Fairy - Lorelei by Michelle Perkett is a delightful autumn fairy. I just love all the apples and leaves that she has gathered around her. I colored Lorelei with Copics , the DP is Alleghany by K&Company. I love the sparkle in the DP. The flowers are Prima and I used leave shapes gemstones to add more sparkle. Ribbon is from my stash. I also used one of my spellbinders that I picked-up on clearance at Hobby Lobby.

The challenge at Michelle's challenge is Autumn leaves. You can use any Michelle Perkett image to join us. You can pick up some FREEBIE'S at any of Michelle's groups. Look on the challenge blog for the links.

http://www.michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com/ #50 Autumn Leaves
http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/ #4 a woman and nature
www.aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com #127 let's get punchy
www.papertakeweekly.blogspot.com sparkly and bright

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the details on it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari - You must think I'm silly! I had no idea (until now) that you are one of Michelle's DT members! LOL!

    Fibro Fog...strikes me again! I'm so honored to have met you in "class" and now I know why you color so many of Michelle's amazing images!!

    Happy Coloring,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mari, this is stunning! So many beautiful elements to look at! Lovely coloring and I love all the crystal flowers! Thank you for your amazing creativity, Mari!:)

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    I LOVE your Nutcracker Fairy card, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sudnaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our Natural Woman challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Mari! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card :-) the image is beautiful and the papers and sparkle are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete