Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Butterfly Display


Butterfly Display Card - I promised my students that I would teach this style of card at our next class. I have had a lot of questions about how to do it. This is called a double display card. If you google it, you will find lots of patterns for it. My finished card it 5 1/2 X 4. All of the DP are from my stash. The butterflies were on a sprig of flowers that I picked up at the Dollar Tree. The glass wires are by Magnolia - the makers of Tilda. I got them from a friends etcy shop. The pearl swirls are by want2scrap.

The little diamond shape I cut with my Cricut Remienisce cartridge, page 29. I used little purple gemstones by Darcie. I also used a purple pearl from Recollections in the center.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Mari this is gorgeous! I'd love to come over and sit in on your class too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. spectacular the double display is !!!

    Thank you so much for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning card. Many thanks for joining us at ICS Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete