Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous Cake










The winner of Nurse Grumpy Grechen is #9!!!!! That's you KC. Contact me and I will get your image to you.

Fabulous Cake - Grumpy Gretchen has baked a cake. Isn't is FABULOUS!! Image is Big Deal Birthday available at Digi's with Attitude! Grechen is colored with Copics, then distressed with Broken China distress inks. The cake, Grechen's headband and the butterfly recieved a bit os Stickles. DP is DCWV's Al Dressed Up pad. The bow is made of tuille and topped with a butterfly that I had picked up at Hobby Lobby last spring.

The challenge this week at Digi's with Attitude! Challenge is the above sketch. We like it if you use a Digi's with Attitude! image, but you don't have to. Also there is a Freebie at the challenge site. I love the freebie image. I haven't colored the freebie yet, but look forward to working with it.
The Digi's with Attitude! challenge is sponsered by Mygraphico, which means you can win both a Digi image from Digi's with Attitude and digi papers from Mygrafhico. I lot of people are intimidated of working with digi's, but they really are easy to use and you can do things with them that you can't do with rubber stamps, such as resizeing and fliping the image. I have not tryed the digi papers yet, but as I am considering getting the new Imagine machine from Provo Craft, I think the digi paper is very simular in that you can print out how much you need and not have any waste. Also it is a lot easier to store digi paper than storing all the paper that I may or may not use.

http://www.abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ G=glitter
http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/ #33 cased -I "cased" Lisa's, Lucey card; our embellishments are very similar
http://www.totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/ #40 Bling it on

8 comments:

  1. Great card love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely {sweet}!!! What a cute image! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room for our Consider It CASED challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great card! I love the butterfly!
    and I can't believe I won! yay...I couldn't see your email so here is mine
    batman-love@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge cake - Great card - love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at TPC
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice design! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Mari! Love these papers, the colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you chose! You always color up Gretchen so wonderfully! Perfect Card =)

    ReplyDelete