Saturday, October 16, 2010

Paper Sundaes




I am applying for a DT postition at http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/ They are a challenge blog that I recently found and love. Their challenge at this moment (it will change tommorrow) is a change of season.
One of the interesting things about this challenge is that you can enter it with 3 different projects each week. Not only do I like what their DT does, but the enteries are amazing. It is a great place to lurk.
They asked us to post 3 examples of our work, which is why I have posted work that many of you have already seen. I wanted to show my explosion box, but it takes so many photos to really see it and blogger was hanging up with that many photos in one post. If you would like to see it you can look in the archive section. I have posted it in September.
I will be anxiously awaiting tommorrows challenge at Paper Sundaes and hope that you will peek in there too.


5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Mari!! Your projects are awesome! I hope you get the position!

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, three great card you've choosen! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have chosen 3 great cards...I love the top one...it's fab. Good luck with the DT Call.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations you've chosen! That multi-fold card is amazing! Thanks for entering our Paper Sundaes DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations! Love the multifold card! Thank you for entering the Paper Sundaes DT call - good luck!

    ReplyDelete