Friday, August 1, 2014

Baby Boy


Baby Boy - Time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Our challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is a sketch.

The challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog is M for masculine! I used the sketch to make a page for my grandson Jace's, scrap book. I am embarrassed to admit that Jace is already 4 years old and I am just now getting to his album. I just enjoy coloring with my Copic's so much that I tend to make more cards than pages.


My paper is Recollections and the border was already on the paper, so it made for a quick page.


The studded ribbon was on a roll.


Here is a close - up that sweet little face.

3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...this will make you feel better; mine are 18, 16 and 14 and their albums are almost non-existent. :(

    I started them a long time ago but then I was introduced to cardmaking and with the instant gratification, I kind of left those scrapbooks in the dust. *GULP* Picked up pocket scrapbooking this year - hoping to recapture a little more timely!

    Love the page, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Mari, beautiful photo & great take on the sketch! hugs x

    ReplyDelete