Thursday, August 28, 2014

Luna


Luna - It is time for a new challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers and this fortnight our challenge is layers!!! Such a great challenge to show off the beautiful images of Sweet Pea Stamps!


Using Ching-Chou Kuik's Spring Luna in rubber and also available in digi. I colored Luna with Copics. This time I left the cap on my Stickles and glitters. The gold had such a nice metallic look and I wanted that to show. 


My flowers are Heartfelt Creations. I used some Viva's Inca Gold on the flowers, then after shaping them, I brushed on some Moss 3 D stamp paint. I love the sparkle in them. Viva Docore makes some beautiful products. They are always so gorgeous. I used some Gala Glitz in gold in the centers. What I like about the Gala Glitz is that it has several shades and sizes of the chunky glitter. 


My Designer papers are BoBunny's Silver and Gold Collection. I spiraled some red wire around a paintbrush to add a little of the red color to the flower sprays. 

I also used some gold metallic Washi tape to the card.


Here is a side view so you can see all of the dimension in the layers. 


All Sorts Challenge #273 Warm Sunshiny Colors
Just Us Girls Challenge #255 Photo Inspired
Sketch and Stash Challenge #76 Sketch - The flowers hide that the background papers are split and one of the elements in the sketch. However, if you look at the last photo, you can see that it is indeed the elements in the sketch.
Clear it out challenge Favorite Color combo and anything goes
C Inspirations Flower Power
Simon Says Stamp Blog Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #209 Something Old (image, wire, SB die) and Something New (papers, flower stamps and dies)
Cute Card Thursday #336 Anyting Goes

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect bright and sunny card Mari and effective design.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The flowers look great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning :) I love your colouring technique :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image, love the flowers with the wire, great added touch, nicely done, thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog hope to see you again...wonderful take on our challenge <((><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this great colouring xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully coloured, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful card :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete