Friday, August 15, 2014

So Grateful


So Grateful - Hi friends. It is time for a new, fun challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week we are challenging you to use something old or forgotten. A nice easy one. We all have lots of crafty things that we haven't used in a while.


I used a SU stamp that I bought a year or so ago and hve only used once. I stamped it in sand memento ink and colored the flowers with Copics. I love how soft it came out. 

While I do have a die for this stamp set, it would have left a large border, so I fussy cut it. the punches are also SU. I popped up the sentiment with foam dots and added 3 tiny pearls to each side. 

I finished off the card with a ribbon that was tied using my Bow Easy.


Shopping Our Stash Old School Tool - Scissors
City Crafter #224 Roses
Cute Card Thursday #334 CAS

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I have had to re-join your blog as a new follower due to closure of Memories to Keep a couple of months ago.x
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I really like the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That is a beautiful stamp! I love that you left the background a simple pink, it really draws all attention to the gorgeous roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love all the pink, the ribbon and that stamp set!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Back in the Day" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete