Friday, August 8, 2014

Sympathy


Sympathy - I have a very simple card for my DT project today. I used some odd stamps that have been in my stamp drawer for a very long time. I don't think I have ever used these, so I thought it was high time to pull them out into the sunlight.

I stamped the script with Sand Memento ink and used Black Memento ink for the sentiment and flower. The flower is colored with Copics and then matted.

I know that you are all curious as to which team it is for, and I won't leave you in suspense, it is Crafts 4 Eternity!

What is our challenge? Why, anything goes, of course!

Love to Create Challenge #127 Anything goes
Crafty Boots Challenges Flowers
Paper Take Weekly Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges #269 Flower
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #112 Thinking of you type of sentiment

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, what a beautiful card. I saw it on Crafts 4 Eternity. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Myrna Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pleasure to see something a little different from the usual Sympathy card. I'm not sure what it is exactly - you still have the flower and use purple that is traditionally "sympathy", I think it is the script and the elevated panel that is unique in your design Mari! What ever is catching my eye, I very much like your card! And of course, it is perfect for our challenge theme!
    Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#112 – Thinking of You Type Sentiment]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super, i find it so difficult to get sympathy cards just right, You have done it wonderfully. Thanks for playing on Crafty Creations this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. A great design which is perfect for the occasion. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background on this particularly - well done! Thanks for playing this challenge at Aud Sentiments! Love MC x

    ReplyDelete