Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Duck, Duck, Goose


Duck, Duck, Goose - Yeeks!! It is time for another challenge at Creative Card Crew and again, I am writing this after it has gone live. 

Our challenge this fortnight is embossing. I used both wet and dry embossing on this one. I started the card with dry embossing some printed designer paper.


My image is Gertie Goose by our sponsor Imagine That! I colored her with Copics. I saved my glitter for the sentiment this time. The image was cute enough with out it.


My flowers are Heartfelt Creations and I heat embossed the stamped part with a Princess Rose Cosmic Semi Trans by Sparkle and Sprinkle. It has a sheen to it, that I have not seen in other embossing powders. I love it and have almost used up the little sample bag that they sent me. 

Friday Sketch Challenge #75 Sketch
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #243 Lazy days of summer
Fairytale-Challenge Blog Summer/Beach
All Sorts Challenge #271 Sentiment
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog #39 Summer

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joning us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful card! So fun too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card. I love your colour palette. You have showcased the image beautifully. Great detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super lovely summer project! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete