Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pink Angel


Pink Angel - A new fortnight and a new challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers. This fortnight we are challenging you to emboss, wet or dry. I was so excited about this challenge that I did both!!!

 I have done this image before in white and deep red and I loved how it came out, but when I seen that many challenges out were to use pinks and burgundy, I thought how beautiful this image would be in those colors. You can see my white and red creation here.

I dug around in my scrap drawer for this paper. I thought it would be perfect for my pink and burgundy card. I dry embossed the paper with a snowflake folder. 


Using Sweet Pea Stamps digi image Angel of Christmas Stars. Also available in rubber.

I colored this breathtaking image with Copics and added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings and some white Wink of Stella to the snow-globe and some of the decorative elements on her dress. Then I Fran-taged it.


My snowflake is made of several SB and a Crystal brad.


My sentiment is Inkadinkadoo and 3 burgundy pearls.

All Sorts Challenge #271 Sentiment
Crafty Calendar Challenge Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday #322 Sketch
Christmas Cards all Year Round Sparkle and Shine
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #43 Snowflakes
Sketchy Colors #220 White, Rose, Burgundy
Christmas Card Challenges #37 Pinks and Greens
Clear it Out Challenge Embossing wet or dry and Embossing powder

This card made it to the top 5 at Sketchy Colors. Thank you Sketchy Colors!

11 comments:

  1. great embossing and LOVE how you used the colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment...I didn't know we were both on the DT....awesome card.xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!Love the image and the beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Love all the other details on your card too.Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card- I absolutely love the image and your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowflakes “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at CIO challenge blog...wonderful job on your project...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and card! lovely colour combo!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, a gorgeous image & the embossing looks fab! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete