Saturday, August 6, 2011

Craft Your Days Away turns 1!!!!!

It's our 1st birthday at Craft Your Days Away and we are celebrating!!!!!!

Look at all the goodies that you can win!!!!!




And Little Musings too!!!!!!!

So put on your party hat and join in our challenge. It is an easy one. Birthdays!

For my card, I used one of Heart Song Designs images. I grew up in Michigan and the state flower is apple blossom and the state bird is a robin. This image took me back to my childhood, where this was a common site. Since I have lived in Oklahoma, I have seen only 1 robin and I just stared at. It looked so out of place.
For my card, I used DP from DCWV Rustic pad. The gold foil is from Target's dollar spot. The frame is a Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders. The ribbon I believe is also from Target's dollar spot.
The image is colored with Copic's and can you believe I didn't use any glitter! With the foil frame and glitter in the DP, I didn't feel that it needed any thing else, plus the bird and apple blossom are beautiful the way God intended them to be.

Join us at Craft Your Days Away and help us celebrate our 1st birthday!!!!!

Paper Play Time #51 summer
The Paper Shelter #25 Flowers
For Fun Challenges anything goes
Anything Challenge #46 pick of the bunch (flowers)
Card Makin Mamas #26 Birthday
Simply Create Challenge #49 Favorite Animal
Mamidoodles # flowers

15 comments:

  1. I love this card, especially the bird, amazing colouring, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is simply gorgeous.. Love it.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card with beautifull detail

    Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Shelter and good luck with the prize draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous card, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring especially on the bird.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card beautiful image and detail. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card, I love the frame! THanks for joining us on Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mari!
    What a pleasure to be visiting you at your blog to see such a beautiful card! Love how you've coloured the bird and apple blossom! So pleased to see you join us at FOR FUN this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.
    This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image. Fantastic.
    Many thanks for sharing and joining us at Mami Doodles. Good Luck
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and fab image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - love the frame

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on the sky! Got to love Target's dollar spot!!

    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week with our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete