Friday, August 26, 2011

Kiss Anyone?

Kiss Anyone? - It's Friday and that means it is time for another Sew Many Challenges challenge!!! This week we are using edge punches. You don't have to use a Sew Many Cards image to play along, so come join us and show us how edgy you are!

For my card, I used DCWV Tis the Season paper stack. I inked everything with Ranger's Distress Tea Dye and I used a MS punch. I finished is off with 3 red buttons.
My image is Halen under Mistletoe. Halen was colored with Copics and I used red stickles on the holly berries and icycle on the mistletoe berries and leaves.
Today's Friday Freebie is Cammi on Mushrooms. You can get it here today only. My DP is by Paper Studio. My image is colored with Copic's.
I am entering Halen in the following challenges:
Christmas Challenges #7 Sketch
Christmas Card Challenges #38 glitter
Paper Sundaes #83 Sundae bar-green and buttons
Crafty Creations Challenges #133 Show us your inner animal
Divas By Design Challenge #9 Christmas in August

I am entering my Cammi card in:
Sketch and Stash #68 Sketch
Stamp With Fun #125 summer


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mari,I love that cute little guy under the mistletoe! Soooo cute
    Thanks for joining us at CCWS and good luck in the prize draw
    hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fabulous cards and both googeous...fabby colouring too:)

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW.... this caterpilla image is amazing & the colouring technique is fabulous... a fantastic card :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. And the coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous cards and your colouring is superb!!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card thabks for joining us at ccws

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I so lurvvvvve that cute caterpillar, lovely card and so glad you joined us at sketch n stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you color your images. You are a so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet images, wonderfully colored. Great job! Thanks for joining the Divas on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete