Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage Chrissy

Vintage Chrissy - I have used Michelle Perketts "Chrissy" image to make my Christmas card with.

This week's challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio is Vintage. It is really fun to distress (I used Ranger's tea dye) and use ivory lace. My DP is Holiday Wonder by Paper Studio. I used some brads that I picked up at the convention in June. I love the Cameo one. My sentiment is Inkadinkado.

I colored Chrissy with Copics. I added some platinum Stickles to the center of the poinsettias on her dress. The berries are tiny gemstones and I used some ivory Flower Soft on her fur. The snowflakes got Stickled with icicle Stickles.

I love Michelle's fairies. All of Michelle's images are so pretty and fun to color. I hope that all of you will join in our vintage challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio, but remember you must use on of Michelle's images to play. She has started posting a freebie on the challenge blog that you can use on the challenge. I can't wait to see this weeks freebie.

Sketch Saturday #168 sketch
Phindys Place Challenge #68 Vintage
Simply Create Challenges #50 Distress
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #147 Christmas is Coming

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is gorgeous! Those brads are something else....Love 'em! Looking forward to the challenge (even though I'm rubbish at vintage!!! Lol)

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful Mari!!!! Great vintage xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Mari. Love the papers. That image is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is one adorable card, fabulous image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 147 Christmas Is Coming
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so amazing!! What a great card, amazing coloring!! Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card,
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

    ReplyDelete