Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mouse Cupcake

Mouse Cupcake - I have made a card using a House Mouse image. I love these little guys! And you can get them from our sponsor - Simon Says Stamp!!!

Our challenge this week at Craft Your Days Away is - drum roll please - CUPCAKES! My DP is Miss Elizabeth. I added a sparkly brad. My Sentiment is Studio G. Ribbon is from my stash and tied with my bow easy. I cut my image with a SpellBinders, I inked it with Rangers blue china and I added some Stickles to the cupcake. The image was colored with Copic's and I hi-lighted with a Sharpie white poster paint pen.
IC Sketches #127 Sketch
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #any sentiment goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mari, love the colours and the image is soooo sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,I love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I have this stamp too, it's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, I love it, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihastuttava kortti tähän ICS-haasteeseen--kiitos sinulle Mari!
    Onnea arvontaan!
    Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinulle sinne<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - the sparkle on the cake is so great!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge in search of DT members :)

    ReplyDelete