Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mouse Cupcake

Mouse Cupcake - I have made a card using a House Mouse image. I love these little guys! And you can get them from our sponsor - Simon Says Stamp!!!

Our challenge this week at Craft Your Days Away is - drum roll please - CUPCAKES! My DP is Miss Elizabeth. I added a sparkly brad. My Sentiment is Studio G. Ribbon is from my stash and tied with my bow easy. I cut my image with a SpellBinders, I inked it with Rangers blue china and I added some Stickles to the cupcake. The image was colored with Copic's and I hi-lighted with a Sharpie white poster paint pen.
IC Sketches #127 Sketch
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #any sentiment goes

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mari, love the colours and the image is soooo sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,I love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I have this stamp too, it's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, I love it, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihastuttava kortti tähän ICS-haasteeseen--kiitos sinulle Mari!
    Onnea arvontaan!
    Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinulle sinne<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - the sparkle on the cake is so great!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete